Our veterinarians here at Town Center Animal Hospital are excited to offer house calls for our patients and their owners.
We Make House Calls
Our veterinarians are happy to see your pet in your home. We definitely understand that sometimes owners and their pets are unable to or would prefer not to come into our office. A pet or its owner might be too ill or frail to travel. Many animals get stressed during the car ride, making it a very long trip for the owner. Some owners have transportation issues or some other reason that getting to the veterinarian just isn’t easy or convenient.
House Call Advantages
- At Town Center Animal Hospital, our doctor can come to you. Whether you have transportation issues or some other problem getting to and from our office, our caring doctor is happy to make house calls.
- One visit – When you have multiple pets, multiple trips to the vet can seem like a waste of time and gas; therefore, many pet owners schedule appointments for everyone at once, even though multiple pets may be difficult to control.
- No waiting rooms -Some owners worry about a waiting area full of anxious, sick animals. Their own pet may try to get too close to other pets or maybe they are scared of other animals. Even a short wait can seem to last forever if you are struggling with your pet.
- You and your pet feel more comfortable at home – Often, pets act completely different in the office setting. Adrenaline is high, so they might act aggressively or fearfully.
- Your pet feels less anxious – When it comes time to get examined, anxious pets may not act as sick, or their symptoms could be masked by their anxious behaviors. Being at the vets may also have another effect on your pet; some pets get so wound up at the office that they get even sicker. They may get diarrhea from the stress.
There are many challenges in caring for an animal that cannot be moved from their location for one reason or another. Please let us know of any specific requests or conditions that will require special attention. We promise to communicate with you throughout the process to make sure it goes smoothly for you and your animal.
Please contact us today at (702) 262-1300 if you have any questions about our house calls or if you would like to schedule an appointment.